- Attorney-at-law at Schleswig-Holsteinisches Oberlandesgericht
- formerly marking assistant at Universität Hamburg and at Bucerius Law School, Hamburg
- formerly lecturer and akademical tutor 2001-2006 at Universität Hamburg
- doctoral thesis 2006
- legal intern at Hanseatisches Oberlandesgericht Hamburg
- Study and research stay for 1,5 years in Norway
- Expansion for Germany’s biggest building company to Sweden
- Formerly member of "Kompetenzteam Nachhaltigkeit"/competence team for sustainability at Germany’s biggest building company.
- Member of Bundesfachkommission Infrastruktur des Wirtschaftsrates der CDU
- Member of Schleswig-Holsteinische Rechtsanwaltskammer, of Deutscher Anwaltverein (DAV), of Lübecker Anwaltverein and of the German-Nordic-Lawyer's Association, DNJV
- Member of Chamber for Public Procurement of the State of Schleswig-Holstein
- Professor for Economic Law at Northern Business School University of Applied Sciences, NBS
- Lecturer in European Economic Law and Real Estate Law at NBS
- Research Fellow at Institute of Northern-European Economic Research at NBS
- Formerly head of project and legal advice in greater real estate developments in Germany’s biggest building company
- Start up and CEO for more than five years in a novum in German business life
- Great network in the northern German business life and in politics
Languages: German, English, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, French (for initial conversation).
Committed to many honorary offices.
Married, four children.
Fields of Expertise
- Contract law
- Business law
- Legal negotiations
- Construction law
- Real estate law
- Law of tenancy
- Business succession/M&A
- General legal advice in civil law, criminal law, public law